SR2S task forces bring together the school district staff and parent volunteers from each school with City representatives – public works, traffic officers and City Council. Other attendees can include bicycle/pedestrian advocates, neighbors, and local businesses.
Together they identify safety issues for each school and develop a travel plan to address those issues. This includes infrastructure and enforcement strategies from the city and education and encouragement strategies from the school.
The task force then continues to work together to implement that plan and update it with new information.
Meeting Schedules, Agendas & Notes
Kentfield Task Force
- Thursday April 27, 2023 at 9:30AM
- Contact Wendi Kallins for Zoom link
Larkspur-Corte Madera Task Force
Mill Valley Task Force
Novato Task Force
Reed / Tiburon Task Force
Ross Task Force
- Monday, February 13, 10 am
Ross Valley Task Force
San Rafael Task Force
Sausalito-Marin City Task Force
Calendar of Upcoming Task Force Meetings
- Reed – Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 10 AM
- West Marin – Monday Feb 27, 2023 at 7 pm
- San Rafael – Thursday, Feb 2, 2023 at 5:00 PM
- Sausalito-Marin City – Tuesday Feb 7, 2023 at 5:00 PM
- Larkspur-Corte Madera – Thursday, Feb 9, 2023 at 3:30 PM
- Ross – Monday, Feb 13, 2023 at 10 AM
- Mill Valley – Thursday Feb 16, 2023 at 9:30 AM
- Ross Valley – Friday, April 21, 2023 at 10:00 AM
- Kentfield – Thursday April 27, 2023 at 9:30 AM
- Novato – Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Contact Wendi Kallins if you are interested in joining a task force or if you would like a copy of past task force meeting notes.